I have created this blog only to share with you my experiences to make money online, after three years of blogging, I think, again I am saying this there no secret of blogging, but of course some tips and tricks really work in blogging, I am going to share with you those tips and tricks.
1) SEO Tips and TricksI think before writing even a single blog post, you must understand the basics of SEO, I can not guaranteed that your blog post will get top position on search engine results for a query.
There one simple reason behind of this saying, if you don't know how your blog post will be stand on search engines, then how could be possible you will get traffic, actually traffic we get from search engines are called organic traffic, most important traffic to make money.
I will recommend you read only one article to know basics of SEO- Best Basics Tips for SEO
2) Writing Blog PostFinally your blog reputation depend on your blog content and also how you are writing a blog post for both, I means from SEO as well as your readers.
See first give priority to your readers and then think about SEO, only concentrate on two things while writing an article, first is content quality and secondly is your article look should be good, that's why people will read the article carefully.
See if people will not read your article, then what's the use of writing a blog post!
Recommended for You:- Write SEO article to drive traffic
3) Blog Post LengthBlog post length also play important role for getting more traffic from search engines, see if you are writing a short blog post then it is sure your blog readers will spend less time on your blog, that is the negative signal for your blog from search engines.
So, what is the solution for this? The solution is simple write your blog length about 500 words to make it more useful for readers, but make sure you are providing good staff that's why your readers will get value of their time spending in your blog.
Recommended for You:- Know the Facts Behind Blog Post Length for SEO
4) Promoting Blog PostPromoting a blog post is also a good method to drive more traffic to blog, see if your blog post is not reaching to audience then how would you understand that your blog is useful for readers or not.
There are many ways to promote your blog post, most useful ways are sending emails, sharing blog post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus).
Recommended for You- How to Promote Your Blog Post to Reach Maximum Audience
5) Driving Visitors (Traffic)Driving visitors is easy, if you know tips to drive traffic, but here I am going to give you only two ways, which will drive you unbelievable traffic to your blog, write proper title of your blog post and also use words in your blog post, those words you have used in your blog post title.
Recommended for You:- How to Drive More Traffic to Blog
Driving traffic is easy to blog, but for this you need to have experience how to do it, here are few steps to follow for becoming expert in it but slowly-
- First try to think about it why people will read your blog post, if you can not think of it then let me tell you few things [is your blog post going to solve people problem]
- If your answer is yes then you are on right track, its time to follow basic SEO tips which is really needed to good response from search engines which will help to get organic traffic to your blog.
6) Getting More CommentsSee if you want to get more comments then you have to satisfy your blog readers, by providing them quality content, that's why they will come to your blog again and again.
One simple tips for getting more comments is ask question at the end of the article.
Recommended for You:- Get More Comment of Your Blog
Comments on your will be pretty helpful for SEO point of view, for getting more authority, for getting more comments you need to follow simple steps-
- Write in depth detail articles
- Must follow someone who is having comments on their blog posts
- Try to represent your blog post better way [Invest time in each blog post]
- Add attractive image to your blog post with good colour combination.
7) Monetize Your BlogMonetizing your blog is a best part of blogging, if you can not monetize your blog properly then probably you are not going to make good money from blogging, I will suggest you to use multiple advertisement networks and check which advertisement network is working best for you.
One real thing, I would like to share with you, create your own product to make real money from blogging, but you need to get great experience to create a killer product which will make you more money.
Till that time you can make money from advertisement networks.
Recommended for You:- Smart Ways to Monetize Your Blog
8) Affiliate MarketingAffiliate marketing is good to make good money from blogging, even I am testing affiliate marketing with different products, you can also try but I will suggest you to first build your audience then try any other things, till that time just give more than your half concentration to your blog content and article.
See, if you want to start affiliate marketing then do one thing which is most basic and of course you need to start with it, just write about the product on your blog which offers affiliate marketing, see I don't know in which niche you are blogging. But you can get almost all niche affiliate offers, here are few companies those offers such type of service-
ClickBank- Especially with ClickBank I have pretty experience because I have used this network to write couple of articles much better way that's why those are getting problems while using this network I can write solution for those problems much better way, okay here are those articles related to ClickBank-
9) Experimenting Ad Position on BlogWhen I have started blogging, I have made my first cent from blog after seven days of blogging, but after few days I have changed ad position and it's happened, revenue has increase by 100%, I usually get 1 to 3 % CTR (Click Through Rate), only I have changed the ads position.
So, always keep experimenting, if you want real success stories of yours.
Here are couple of good places to add ad unit on your blog-
- Under the title on the blog post
- In between blog post
- Side Bar
- Top the header
These four are good places to add ad code for increasing clicks but if you want to get more clicks then you can try scroll ad unit, which is also a effective way to get more clicks and that means more revenue.
10) Share Best Knowing ThingsWhy I am saying this, because many bloggers don't want to share their best known things, about the working strategies, that's why they never succeed in blogging, because if you will not share best known things with others then how could be possible that people will get benefit from your article.
If your readers will not get benefit from your article, then how could be possible any one will read your blog post again.
Simple But Useful Tips for Becoming Successful BloggerWell, what you are going to read right now?
This is really in-depth.
See, when you think a person is a successful blogger?
I am telling you, because its my personal experience, if you will see the person is showing his or her income through blog then you understand the person is a successful blogger.
Its true but most of the time its not true, because you have not seen that it is true or not.
See, I am not blaming any one.
I am just sharing with you what I think about it?
So, here is the BIG as well as bold statement for you, you need to implement what resources you have right now, then I know as well as I believe any one can become successful blogger.
I am saying this again, there is nothing secret in blogging, the secret is in you to do some thing in the world, solve real problems and then see where you are moving dear.
Do it once, see the difference!
Is there any other SECRET to Become a Successful Blogger?