Well Feedburner is a well free email marketing service provider, which is acquired by Google in 2007, hopefully you are also using this email marketing service for your blog, that's why you are reading this article, but here is the steps by steps guide for you.
- First go to Feedburner.com
- Now you will see dashboard of your blog with your Feed title, as right now I can see, the screen shot is also given below for your better understanding.
- Now You will Dashboard of Your Feedburner Title, as I have given below a screen shot too.
- Now you can see Subscriber buttons on the just below "Analyze", as you can see the screen shot below too.
- Click on Subscribers button then scroll down to bottom side of the page, then you will see a option that is "Feedburner Email Subscriptions", you can see a screen shot too just below.
- Now you will see option "Manage Your Email Subscriber List", just click on this, for your better understanding I have also given below a screen shot.
- Now you will see all your feedburner subscribers, but you need to go the the bottom of the page, I have also given a screen shot of my feedburner email subscribers on the below screen shot-
Hopefully now you can see the list of all email subscribers, have problem ask question by giving comments below.