Photo Image size less than 10 KB, 12 KB, 20 KB, 40KB, that means you want to reduce image size right, I’m pretty sure you are going to fill the form of SSC Junior Engineer, okay that’s not the issue at all, the issue is how would you reduce your image to 12KB and of course you need to set the resolution to 100*120 for image and for signature is different.
Well, there are numerous ways to do it.
But I am going to share with you most simple way to do it, well I am not going to tell you to download or install any tool, not even use any existing tool in your computer.
Well, I am going to tell about a website, to do. There are many websites offer this service but only few those really offered, such accurate as well as anyone can do it tool, its quiet simple as well.
Steps to Reduce Image Size to 10 KB, 12 KB, 20 KB, 40KB for SSC, UPSC, IITJEE And for Others
- Go to http://www.resizeimage.4u2ges.com/default.asp?b=nc
- Now Let the webpage to load first properly then click on "Launch Image Resizer".
- Then you will see option there to Upload your image, there you will see option "Browse", now click on Browse then Click on the image then click on Open then click on Upload image, which image size you want to reduce.
- Then let the file to upload, but make sure your file size must be less than 5MB
- Now you will have all options there to go through according to your requirement, I know this is little difficult for you as a Beginner, that's why I have provided all screen shots, that's why you can follow these steps properly and finally you can reduce your photo image size, even there is option to change format of your image, one more thing I would like to discuss at this point that is Image size, means the target less than 12KB, well you can make it less than 12KB by just reducing quality of the image this option is also there.
|Photo Image Size Less Than 10 KB, 12 KB, 20 KB, 40KB|
Great & Special Offer for You Directly from Ujjwal Kumar Sen
I know, it is really difficult for anyone who is beginner to create a blog [why blog because to earn money, get fans and enjoy] and of course a professional blog with a .com domain name.
That's why I am giving away by offer to create a pro blog for you, you just need to sit back and enoy, Within few days you will get a professional blog means-
- You will get a .com domain name cost about 500 RS
- A pro blogger template which cost any where about 2000RS to 5000 RS
- You can chat with me regarding problem you will face, if any in future
- And of course my e-book which worth RS 249
- That's not all you will also able to earn 40% to 80% commission.
I know may be you are thinking how much I am going to charge for this, at least 5000 RS, because I am giving away my five years of experience for you, all right for the ease of people I am giving all these only for 499 RS, yes I am creating a professional blog only for 499 RS.
Remember my dear its limited time offer only for first 100 people.
Simple Way to Reduce Image Size to 10 KB, 12 KB, 20 KB, 40KB-
Here is the simple way to reduce image size, well I know it is little difficult to understand the concept to reduce image size through articles therefore I have something for you, you just need to watch it, I will upload a video tutorial soon on this.
Okay here is the tips, just go to the image and open with paint then you need to just change the format of the image to JPEG and then it's size will automatically reduced. For changing the format of the image you need to click on Save As then you will see a option there to change it's format.
Video Shows you Step by Step Guide to Decrease Photo Size 4KB to 12KB-
Alternative Ways to Reduce Image Size Without Decreasing Quality-
Most of the time what happen we used internet tools to decrease image size, but suppose you need to decrease image size and it is required suddenly and the condition is that your internet is not working. In that case what you are going to do?
How you can reduce image size without internet connection?
Big problem right, so here I am going to share with you few tools those can help you to do so, I will update more details about it, but today I am going to share with you those tools.
Here are list of tools for decreasing image size-
- Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft Photo Editor
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Android apps.
Specially, if you have android phone, then you can easily do such things, just you need to install the app and you are ready for it.
I hope you did it, as I told you there are many ways, but this one is the most simple way as I found, I hope you think so. This article and video help lot of people and therefore you are also going to get help.
Is there anything I could help?
Just comment below.